Achievements of Ahly (aka batal el qarn, team of morals, etc) in just one week:
All this continues the illustrious history of greed, corruption and scandal upon which Ahly has been built.
- player suspended for physical assault on a referee;
- player fined 150K for refusing to be substituted;
- player found criminally guilty for assaulting a police officer;
- scoreless tie against a team from Assiut that was in the third division two years ago (even after Ahly complained its way into having the match delayed);
- board of directors embarrassing themselves by threatening to withdraw from league due to a grand conspiracy against the club.